The role of the Regional Marketing and Business Development Manager (RMBDM) is to develop and implement a comprehensive plan for marketing and business growth for Healthe Care Australia's Acute Services in Victoria and Tasmania, which includes Mulgrave Private Hospital, Epping Private Hospital, Hobson Healthcare and North West Private Hospital and their services.
The RMBDM will work closely with the Regional Executive Manager, hospital CEOs and the National Marketing and Communications Manager to focus on:
- Brand development in the local community
- Enhancement and management of internet presence including the regular updating of websites and social media platforms
- Doctor promotion and maintenance of the CRM database
- Engagement with community stakeholders and volunteers to the hospital
- Event coordination and management including hospital events and education evenings
- Development of strong links with local media outlets and media releases in line with National Marketing and Communications guidance
- Promotion of the hospitals and their service development plans
- Use of a wide variety of formats such as email, direct mail, marketing collateral, presentations, scripts, web copy, case studies etc.
The RMBDM will be part of the Executive team of the Region and will participate in the strategic planning of the business in conjunction with the vision of Healthe Care Australia (HCA). Meeting attendance outside of regular business hours will be necessary on occasion.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within the medical, health or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make effective presentations in front of small and large groups
- Willingness to travel and have a valid driver’s license
- Advanced computer literacy skills – including knowledge and experience utilising CRM database
Capacity to work outside business hours on occasion
- Experience with web design and social media platform management
- Experience in graphic design/ marketing collateral design
Applications and Enquiries
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter addressing the essential criteria to:
National Marketing and Communications Manager, Acute Services
Applications close Monday 8th February.