By continually monitoring patient experience, via our surveys and other feedback, we can provide better services and care tailored to our patients' needs and expectations.
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Willingness to recommend Mulgrave Private Hospital
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index ranging from -100 to +100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company's products or services to others. It is calculated as the difference between the percentage of Promoters and Detractors, and used as a proxy for gauging the customer's overall satisfaction with a company's product or service, and the customer's loyalty to the brand.
Mulgrave Private Hospital achieved a NPS of +70 for January to December 2019.
Would you recommend us to a relative or friend?
Mulgrave Private Hospital
We recognise that the best compliment for any business is a recommendation from a family member or friend. One of the most important questions we ask our patients is “would you recommend the hospital to a relative or friend?”.
At Mulgrave Private Hospital,>75% of patients surveyed in January to December 2019 would recommend Mulgrave Private to a friend or relative. The graph below shows our hospital responses as a percentage for each month.
Domains of Care
Mulgrave Private Hospital scores out of 10 for each of the six domains of care
At Mulgrave Private Hopsital, we monitor 6 domains to provide us with information to improve our care and services to you. These are:
- Communication: How well we communicated between health care providers and you/your family or carer
- Coordination: How well we coordinated our care and services with you/your family or carer
- Cleanliness and Safety: Rating your room and the facilities in general
- Involvement: How involved you/your family or carer were in the care provided
- Caring for You: How well we cared for you
- Physical Needs: How well we catered for your physical needs