- Breast Surgery
Dr Nicole Yap is an accredited General Surgeon specialising in breast and reconstructive procedures.
Dr Yap’s breast surgery and reconstructive techniques were refined whilst working in Paris with world renowned breast oncoplastic surgeon, Dr Krishna Clough at live interactive workshops at the European Institute of Oncology, Milan and the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
Dr Yap’s interests also lie in Thyroid, Melanoma, and Varicose Vein surgery and Sclerotherapy.
- Deputy Chair of the VRC of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons representative on the Cancer Council Victoria Medical & Scientific Committee
- RACS representative on Australian Medical Association council
- Pink Hope Expert Advisory Committee member
- Past President of the Australian Chinese Medical Association of Victoria
- Medico-Legal Society of Victoria committee member
- Finalist in My Body, My Face awards for Best Practice Victoria, Best Patient Experience and Best Aesthetic Practice
- Breast Surg ANZ Society
- COSA ( Clinical Oncological Society of Australia)
- Australasian Society of Breast Disease
- Australian and New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Phlebologists
- FRACS , MBBS