Dr Trang Pham is a Specialist Gynaecologist focussed on the health and wellbeing of women.
Graduating from Monash University in 1998, Trang undertook specialised training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Royal Women’s Hospital, Ballarat Base Hospital, Box Hill Hospital and Angliss Hospital.
Being a mother of a young family, Trang appreciates the challenges that new parents face and the joys of parenthood. She works closely with patients to understand their individual needs providing support, care and advice to ensure the health and wellbeing of all her patients.
- Abnormal pap smear and colposcopy
- Contraceptive advice
- Menstrual problems and painful periods
- PV bleeding after menopause
- Pelvic pain (chronic/acute)
- Benign gynaecological tumours including fibroids, polyps, ovarian cysts
- Vulva and vaginal conditions
- Infertility assessment
- Surgery: laparoscopy (key hole surgery) to remove ovarian cysts and fallopian tubes; investigation for pelvic pain and treatment of endometriosis; laparotomy to remove larger benign tumours; hysteroscopy; LLETZ; pelvic prolapse surgery; hysterectomy
- MBBS , FRANZCOG