Dr Luke Crantock – Gastroenterologist
- Graduated from University of Tasmania
- Advanced training in Gastroenterology, Royal Brisbane Hospital
- FRACP 1991.
- Subsequently continued training at Royal Edinburgh Infirmary, John Radcliffe Infirmary (Oxford) and Edouard Herriot Hospital in Lyon where he focused on ERCP diagnostic technique.
Luke has been offering interventional endoscopy for over 22 years. He is passionate about patient care and managing the digestive health. He is highly regarded for technical ability and his compassionate approach to patients.
Special Interests within Gastroenterology include:
- Bowel cancer prevention and screening
- Coeliac Disease
- Barret's oesophagus
- Video Capsule Endoscopy (PillCam)
- Carbohydrate Breath Testing