Dr Matthew Swale provides procedures and also consults for GenesisCare on-site at Mulgrave Private Hospital. He completed a Clinical Electrophysiology Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, USA in 2012.
His interests are in the performance of electrophysiology procedures, including:
- Diagnostic procedures
- Ablation of atrial arrhythmias
- Supraventricular arrhythmias
- Ventricular arrhythmias (including epicardial access and ablation)
- Performance of device implants including ICD and CRT implantation.
Dr Swale also provides EP consultation and patient management.
Locations and details as below:
- Mulgrave: Consulting/Electrophysiology/Pacemaker Clinic
- Berwick: Consulting/Electrophysiology
- Doncaster East: Consulting/Electrophysiology
- Heidelberg: Electrophysiology
- Albury: Consulting/Pacemaker Clinic
- More info / bio
Dr Swale's experience includes:
- Consultant Cardiologist at Mulgrave Private
- Honorary Electrophysiologist at Austin Health, Heidelberg
- Visiting Electrophysiologist at Calvary Hospital, Hobart
- Consultant Cardiologist at Cardioscan, Hawthorn
- MBBS , FRACP , B.Med , Sci